Friday 17 July 2015

Warm and Cozy..

Is there nothing more precious than a sweet little newborn, swaddled in a warm knitted blanket? Or a snuggled up in their pram tucked in with a beautifully, soft blanket in the perfect size for being out and about. So when my gorgeous cousin (in-law but we don't count that silliness in our family) asked me for a few recommendations, I pulled a few of my favourite knitted (and one quilted - so on trend!) options right now. From the Cotton On selection at $29.95 to the Sheridan quilted option at $129.95 there is an option for all budgets.


Bear was gifted by his Uncle, a beautiful cotton stroller blanket when he was born and as a sweet touch it has his initials embroiled in the corner. He loves the blanket and makes me think that Little needs a keepsake blanket with her intials too. Now which one to choose...
xx T



Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment